Bite Recovery Handout
- New poly-vinyl impressions of provisional restorations are taken
- New face bow of provisional may be taken or original face bow mounting of prepared teeth may be used,
- New posterior bite registrotions are token of the unprepared molars with provisionals in place.
- Anterior provisional to provisional registrations are taken with the posterior bites in place. Care needs to be token to ensure full closure into the posterior bites in oil following steps.
- Two to four lower anterior provisionals are removed.